Below are some examples of our surveys with a brief description of why the work was undertaken.
- Location of all services within a 30m band covering approximately 6 miles for the purpose of installing new electric cables from an onshore substation to an offshore wind-farm in North Wales.
- Location & mapping of substation sites (part/full) to accurately position services & update records prior to site development.
- Full survey of School sites to map positions of underground services prior to redevelopment / new build.
- Location & mapping surveys for bridge repairs, infrastructure & development.
- Full utility location & mapping surveys of existing sites (including industrial) prior to demolition & re-build work.
- Full survey of highway for new housing developments to show exact position & depth of service for connection purpose.
University / Hospital
- Crucial location & mapping surveys of existing underground services prior to demolition & re-build work being undertaken.
- Service avoidance scans to detect underground services prior to intrusive ground investigation work.